Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for International IT Customer Success Specialist at Niagahoster
- Communicate with customers and solve their domain or account-related issues via live chat and tickets.
- Be a true ambassador, and show our customers what customer obsession is.
- Focus on the customers' success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuously polishing your technical background.
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale.
- At the very least, we expect you to have a diploma. It doesn't have to be a diploma in a specific field, but one in IT would be advantageous.
- Strong English Proficiency (C1 or higher - Similar to TOEFL ITP (600)/IELTS (6,5).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Since you'll be working with our live chat service, we expect you to have excellent written English skills. If you have no English certification, you can attach relevant English-exposure activities on your CV such as study exchange, international conferences, international volunteering programs, handling projects within an international scope, and experience in writing English articles or research.
- Proven customer service or people-interaction experiences. Direct experience in customer service/support/success roles or any experience related (but not limited) to teaching, mentoring, leading, facilitating, debating, project management, marketing communication, public relation, assisting, and liaising.
- A minimum 54 WPM typing - speed is critical while assisting multiple customers simultaneously via live chats.
- A proven interest in IT. Having a general understanding of an IT environment, including some experience (not necessarily expertise) with several digital tools/technologies.
- Customer-obsessed. Focus on customer success by resolving issues and offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Availability to work on a flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts - including weekends and public holidays).
- A hunger for learning and growing.
- A natural problem solver with a moderate understanding of technical concepts like domain, hosting, and website.
- Competitive salary ranging from IDR 5 - 6 million.
- Bonuses and allowances (unlimited bonuses for upselling and efficiency based on KPIs, full attendance bonuses, meal, internet, and night shift allowances).
- Medical/health insurance.
- Remote work opportunity - this position is fully remote.
- Psychological counseling and the opportunity to take recharge days.
- Promising career path: Level-up from Junior to Senior level, promotion to another team in the CS Department or other departments, and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work.
- Personal development activities include individual mentorship, workshops, paid training (with Udemy), and international conferences.
- Other benefits include a birthday present, a special gift for the best team member, and much more.