Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation.
- Understand the basics of accounting/journal.
- Understand the accounting cycle.
- Able to work as a team or individually.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas).
- Fresh Graduated are welcome to apply.
- Tracking operations performance through financial metrics (cashflow, transactional performances).
- Support to solve any loss that arises from fraud or system failures that impact the financial perspective.
- Maintain and control outstanding stock, ticket customer service, etc.
- Communicate and discuss any findings.