Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Intern Fullstack AIA Singapore Pte Ltd
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment.
- Take the full responsibility with the team of what you build and enable a “you build it / you run it” mindset.
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups and conferences.
- Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices.
- Fresh Graduate or Final year student from IT/ Computer Science/related
- Min. GPA 3.00/4.00
- Good Communication skill in English
- Willing to relocate to Batam, able to work remotely during COVID*
- You embrace the autonomy given and fully understand the responsibilities that come with it.
- You care about the people and want to lead a team to achieve our goals.
- You care about the quality, under the importance of automated testing and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge working on Azure/AWS (or alike) building resilient products in an agile environment.