Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Intern, Events Management National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre
- Scenario PlanningSupport team to plan and execute scenario co-creation process with strategic internal/external stakeholders Sense-make insights arising from the co-creation workshops
- Collaboration Learning Labs:Support team to design, plan and execute Collaboration Learning Labs, especially regarding stakeholder management support, and event planning/logistics
- Colabs Series:Support team to design, plan and execute Dementia Colabs series, especially regarding pre-, during and post-event logistics
- Concurrent exposure to 3 different workstreams that look at scenario planning, capability development, multisector collaboration
- Exposure to Futures Thinking and Scenario Planning exercise
- Exposure to large-scale multistakeholder engagement, including senior level stakeholders across the people, public and private sector
- A look inside the workings of a strategy team at a National Centre.
- Session design and planning
- Stakeholder tracking and database management
- Pre- and post-event survey analysis
- General operational support for virtual/physical events, including notetaking, timekeeping, attendance taking, etc.
- Any other tasks relating to the projects
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Team building events