This position is responsible for supporting our social sector research and data analtytics/visualisation of data related to the social sector. The intern will also organise community events, and create content for our newsletter to spread social issue awareness and catalyse collective impact.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Clean and extract data
2) Perform data analytics (Tableau, SQL) and data visualisation
3) Involve in research projects
4) Support planning and organising of public and community outreach programmes, and managing of volunteers
5) Writing of newsletters and research report
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
1) Pick up skills in qualitative research, quantitative research and writing
2) Have the opportunity to hone your skills in events management and project management
3) Learn how to conduct data analytics
Soristic is a social enterprise committed to drive social change and accelerate progress for communities and socially driven businesses. We provide consultancy and capacity-building services in social impact assessment and education, mainly for businesses, non-profit organizations, schools and public institutions etc.
Since we started in 2015, we have worked with various corporate companies, foundations and non-profit organisations on diverse projects such as Impact review for corporate social responsibility programmes, Fundraising Strategy Review for a Thai-based non-profit, a Youth Needs Assessment Study for a Singapore based non-profit and various social sector research such as state of philanthropy and social enterprises in Singapore, Myanmar and China etc.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.