Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Intern Analyst Smeventures
- Creatively searching various databases, organization websites, publications, and other sources for businesses in a defined industry and geography
- Screening these businesses against our investment criteria (e.g. size, ownership type, customer segment)
- Employing various tools and creative thinking to identify the name(s) and contact info of the business owner(s)
- Conducting industry-specific research to identify risks and opportunities (e.g. competitors, trends, regulations, and technology risks)
- Cleaning and completing large datasets
- Identifying LinkedIn profiles that meet our selection criteria
- Maintaining a clean and complete CRM
- Publishing (not writing) blog and social media posts
- Managing and training other interns or contractors as needed
- Meeting tight deadlines to ensure a full pipeline of leads for the entrepreneurs
- Attending regular meetings and reporting daily to the SMEVentures team
- You have an interest in and a fundamental understanding of business analysis and markets.
- You derive a sense of accomplishment from efficiently producing large quantities of work daily.
- You are a clear and collaborative communicator.
- You have an interest in entrepreneurial endeavors.
- You enjoy working with scrappy, we’ll-find-a-way entrepreneurs.
- You are comfortable with basic productivity software (e.g. GSuite, Word, Excel, Pipedrive, Asana).
- You have a strong, reliable internet connection and a quiet place to work when not meeting with the team.
- You are a native speaker of English.