In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Interior/Furniture Designer at PT. Mindo Small Business Solutions
- Concept Development: Create design concepts that align with the project's objectives, considering factors like functionality, ergonomics, aesthetics, and sustainability.
- Space Planning: Develop detailed space plans that optimize the layout and flow of interior spaces. Ensure efficient use of space while meeting the client's needs.
- Material and Finish Selection: Choose appropriate materials, finishes, colors, and textures to create a cohesive and visually appealing design. Consider factors such as durability and maintenance.
- Furniture Design: Design custom furniture pieces or select pre-existing furniture that fits the overall design concept. Create detailed furniture drawings and specifications
- Budget Management: Develop and manage project budgets, including estimating costs for materials, furnishings, and labor. Seek cost-effective solutions without compromising quality.
- Coordination: Collaborate with architects, contractors, and other professionals to ensure that the design is executed accurately and on schedule. Oversee the installation and placement of furniture and decor.
- Documentation: Create detailed design documentation, including floor plans, elevations, 3D renderings, and specifications. Maintain organized project files.
- Bachelor's degree in interior design, product design, or a related field.
- Previous experience in furniture design, with a portfolio showcasing successful projects.
- Knowledge of design software such as Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3D modeling tools, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, with exceptional grammar and vocabulary.
- Exceptional creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Proficiency in spatial planning and layout design.
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and furniture construction techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for client interactions and team collaboration.
- Precision and attention to detail in design documentation.
- Understanding of ergonomics and user-centered design principles.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More