This job post is managed by
Job description for Information Security Specialist at Qiscus Pte Ltd
- Act as Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Ensure the strategy and implementation of information security in accordance with the needs & applicable regulations.
- Maintain access to Qiscus systems.
- Attend and assess every assessment related to the information security, including external assessment from auditor/client/partners.
- Perform investigation, follow up and mitigation on potential risk and reports regarding information security.
- Plan, develop and maintain IT security system and application, including network, server, app, etc., to meet requirements and needs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from Information Technology or relevant;
- Minimum 2 (two) years experience in IT security, preferably with B2B SaaS background.
- Experienced in IT Security internal and external audit.
- Possess strong knowledge at least 2 (two) of these following security frameworks: ISO 27001, GDPR, PDPA, PCI-DSS.
- Possess strong knowledge on IT Governance and applicable law and regulations related to information security.
- Familiar with cloud server and enterprise infrastructure
- Willing to be based in Yogyakarta
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More