This job post is managed by
Job description for Illustrator Intern at Idea Imaji
- Produce and create a high-quality illustration in various styles to be used on multiple platforms such as social media, campaigns, merchandise, and digital media.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn, and digitally created images.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Male/Female, max.25 years old.
- Minimum education level: Currently in college, high school, or vocational school. Majoring in Multimedia or DKV is a plus.
- High level of initiative, strong will to learn new stuff, and able to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction or supervision.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe InDesign, or others).
- Abilities to sketch/hand-draw is a plus.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More