Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Human Resource Intern (HR Intern) at PT. Gaweku Human Technology
- Support HR administrative tasks.
- Maintain all HR database including employees and recruitment.
- Create and implement employee engagement program
- Assist the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Communicate intensely with the potential talents.
- Scoring the psychological test.
- A final-year student without active classes or fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Having an internship or experience as an HR would be a plus.
- Familiar with the end-to-end recruitment process. (scouting, screening, scheduling, and interviewing).
- Having experience in organizing events or project management.
- Able to work individually, willing to trace and achieve target.
- Fast paced, good at time management, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- English business level.
- Willing to work in a startup phase business condition.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More