Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for HR Supervisor at PT. Mindo Small Business Solutions
- Supervise the general activities of the HR Team
- Leading Recruiting Activities (end to end process)
- Assist Line Manager to make improvements and implement required changes
- Manage employee relations
- Make sure each employee lifecycle is well managed
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Reviews training needs; modifies or improves existing programs or develops new training programs to meet those needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a relevant field
- Must be good in spoken and written English (will use English on a daily basis)
- Prior experience as an HR Supervisor minimum 3 years.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Good understanding of HR issues and employment law
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills