HR Payroll, Compensation & Benefit Staff
Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for HR Payroll, Compensation & Benefit Staff at Indonesia International Institute For Life Sciences
- Advance understanding about Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Incentive System, Work Scheduling, others (related systems).
- Advance understanding with Government Regulation in Compensation & Benefit such as Implementation & Reporting Tax Article 21 (PPH 21 and its reports), Regulation and Implementation of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan.
- Administer and process regular payroll, including ensuring the employee remunerations are paid on time and in the right amounts, also comply with the applicable regulations within the Company and Government rules and regulations e.g. manpower, social security, tax regulations.
- Maintain, administer and process the Employee matter-related claims and requests e.g. overtime claims, annual leave requests, medical claims.
- Managing all employee expenses related to benefits such as medical reimbursement, insurance, BPJS, etc.
- Ensure that the employee personnel and compensation data are correctly stored and keep updated in a timely manner.
- Monitoring government regulations related to UU Ketenagakerjaan, legislation, and benefits trends
- Maintain issues related to payroll and compensation benefits and able to communicate properly with employees.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office with advanced skill in Data Processing in Excell, Payroll System, familiar with HRIS
- Well-organized and able to multitask
- Good in HR Analytic, Having Good Knowledge in Updated Compensation Benefit area & Implementation
- Having a good command of English is preferable