Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description HR Officer Indonesia International Institute For Life Sciences
- Support the implementation of day-to-day Human Capital activities (recruitment, training, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits administration, employee administration, employee relation)
- Conduct recruitment and support new hire employee orientations
- Create job ads, review job applications and resumes, and ensure job offers are made by procedures
- Ensure personnel administration activities implementation and documentation are accurately and timely recorded.
- Human Resources Information System implementation and improvement
- Understand and update the HR policies and regulation based on Indonesia labor law
- Implement employee engagement initiatives
- Other supporting activities.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline, preferably in Psychology, HR Management, Law, or equivalent; any major may apply.
- Having related working experience in the HR field for a minimum of 3 years, experience at Education Institution/University would be advantageous.
- Candidates who understand the end-to-end employment process (Expatriate), legal administration, working permit, and BPJS are highly desirable.
- Good in HR Analytic, Having Good Knowledge in Updated Regulation in Human Resources area & Implementation.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and well-organized multitasking.
- Advanced knowledge of Ms. Office, having experience in Excell Data Processing, familiar with HRIS.
- Having a good command of English (spoken & written) is preferable.
- Placement Pulomas, East Jakarta.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events