Company prefers not to disclose
5 - 10 years of experience
Job description for HR Manager at PT Trimegah Karya Pratama ( Ultra Voucher )
Job Description :
- Provide strategic and tactical advise to business/executive leadership on talent management, effective and productive workforce management, succession planning and organization design.
- Manage and develop Human Resources strategic strategies, programs and processes and maintain full strategic responsibility to align with business direction and goals.
- Partner with internal key stakeholders to help build organizational capability & competency through HR initiatives, to help achieve business goals.
- Develop and implement HR processes & policies, lead all aspects of HR related initiatives including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and talent management.
- Manage labour issues, people development and perform advisory role.
- Handle critical issues related to recruitment, employee relation and employment engagement.
- Work with our leaders to define people priorities that align with the experience we want to create for our employee.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Oversee and manage employee performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and employee benefits program.
- Lead, coach, mentor
- and build the capabilities of HR team to be operationally strong.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in handling end-to-end Human Resources Management in managerial/leadership level, and preferably in the digital & technology industry.
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high pressure working culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Experiences in organizational design, culture building, evaluating and revamping HR strategies and processes aligned with business.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in not only managing HR team but also change driver across the organization.
- Proven strategic thinking and commercial acumen to translate business objectives into HR strategies.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
Ultra Voucher was established in 2017, Initiated by Voucher Center Group, which has been in voucher distribution market since 23 May 2014. Voucher Center Group consisted of PT Trimegah Sumber Mas, PT Indo Global Centralindo, and PT Trimegah Karya Pratama.
Our business is inspired to satisfy public needs to find the best deals by using vouchers and to ease the process of sharing vouchers as gifts to others. From 2014, we’ve been in partnership and distributing vouchers from Carrefour, MAP, Indomaret, Alfamart, KFC, Hypermart, and many others.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from PT Trimegah Karya Pratama ( Ultra Voucher )