Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description HR Manager Sun Education Group
- University degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Solid HR background and/or business background with a minimum of 3–5 years of managerial experience.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humour!
- Live and share the SUN values!
- Recruiting and Onboarding: Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires.
- Training and Development: Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
- Employee Relations: Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
- HR Administration: Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
- Programs, Policies and Processes: Develop, administer and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Monitor and track employee engagement program.
- Plan and organize the company’s internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, sporting events, holiday party, etc.); manage and administer the company’s culture/events budget.
- Medical coverage