Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description HR Manager Arvis
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Creating programs for training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Developing performance reviews method.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Manage employee payroll.
- Creating clear and concise human-resource-related reports.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Experience in human resources or related fields.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Having knowledge in BPJS and Income Tax.
- Remote work options