Must have skills
Job description for HR Manager (Ops) at Jago Coffee
- Drive and implement effective end to end recruitment process (recruiting, compensation & benefits, case studies, offering, onboarding)
- Work along side with management in managing employee life cycle (eg. onboarding/offboarding, probation performance review, 360 performance review, etc)
- Provide a full set HR solutions, including identifying and resolving internal problems, career advice to employees and help them develop and grow within the organization
- Propose and implement employee development plan (including coaching session, mentoring) and build a high team productivity and retention
- Maintain HR records, streamline HR processes to obtain optimal operational efficiency
- Must possess Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related majors
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR/Hospitality/Tech industry. Experience managing operations/field team is preferred.
- Have a strong understanding of labor compliance laws and cultural nuances within Indonesia.
- Fluent in English (both speaking & writing)
- Have a problem-solving mindset with excellent analytical skills, in addition to a proven track record of effective organizational skills.
- Have an understanding of matrix organization, and navigate ambiguity with critical thinking ability, result-oriented.