Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Head of Marketing Kioson
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in marketing area
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change