Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Head of Human Resources Dinarsmu Group
- Identify staffing needs, create job descriptions, and facilitate entire hiring process.
- Hire staff and negotiate employment agreements
- Implement and manage quarterly performance reviews
- Strategize, and execute HR programs to motivate and support current staff
- Implement necessary training systems
- Propose and execute bonus structures to appropriately reward employee performance, and maintain motivation
- Develop and implement human resources policies
- Create and execute an employee benefits plan: Car ownership, laptop, PTO/bonus, etc.
- Oversee corporate communication initiatives including but not limited to quarterly town halls, and monthly newsletters
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) and at least 3 years of working experience as a generalist in the Human Resources (HR) function
- Familiarity with the Indonesian human resources laws, and legal landscape
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset, and can-do attitude with the ability to take ownership and initiative within a dynamic company with a lot of moving pieces
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Medical coverage
- Team building events