This job post is managed by
Job description for Guru Pendamping Khusus at Millennia World School
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on a student's progress.
- Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education (Pendidikan Luar Biasa) is a must.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Age 22-30 years old.
- Dynamic and attractive personality.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More