This job post is managed by
Job description for Graphic Designer at Clandestin
- Develop graphics and visual layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites, and advertisements.
- Work closely with the marketing team, content creators, and product teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate cultures and goals.
- Ensure brand consistency across all visual content.
- Use specialized graphic design software to prepare designs.
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or team members into final designs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies.
- Women, Living in Jabodetabek, Age Maximum 25
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) and other visual design tools.
- A strong portfolio showcasing versatility and creativity.
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly.
- Especially when finalizing designs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate a brief and conceptualize the visual elements.
- Reporting to: Usually to the Art Director or Creative Director.
- Work Environment: Office-based, but may have opportunities for remote work.
- Travel: Some positions may require occasional travel, especially if attending shoots or client meetings.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More