Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer Villains
- Create illustrations, designs and animations for both global and local brands.
- Work in a fast-paced environment focused on producing precise and efficient client-oriented design work.
- Develop new ways to push the boundaries of design tools in terms of both speed and capability.
- Work on teams with strategists, planners, researchers and other creatives to realize work beyond any single discipline.
- A drive to push the boundaries of the craft of design
- Advanced skill in creating graphics with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient skill in creating animations with Adobe After Effects
- Illustration creation with a strong sense of composition
- Logo development and deployment understanding
- Layout template creation and usage
- A strong understanding of typography
- Great organization and communication
- Understanding of how to use Maya, Blender, Adobe Premiere, InDesign and other graphic focused software.
- Understanding of the print production process
- UX Design for both physical spaces and digital platforms
- Formal training in graphic design, communication design, media design or illustration, culminating in a degree or diploma from a recognized institute is preferred.
- 1 - 3 years industry experience with an agency and/or as a freelance designer is preferred.
- A portfolio, CV and letters of recommendation.