This job post is managed by
Job description for Graphic Designer Intern at Idea Imaji
- Developing visual creative ideas, concepts, and choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Working on a huge variety of products, activities, and media, such as websites, advertising, print, product packaging, exhibition displays, corporate communications, and brand identity.
- Male/Female, max. 25 years old
- Minimum education level: currently in college, high school, or vocational school. Majoring in a related field is a plus.
- Having knowledge of Basic HTML is a plus
- Proficient in digital imaging software (especially Photoshop and illustrator)
- High level of initiative, strong will to learn new stuff, and able to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction or supervision.
- Available for a minimum of 3 (three) months internship duration.
- Willing to be responsible for providing accommodation and your own personal needs during the internship.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More