This job post is managed by
Job description for Graphic Designer - Full Timer at Rangka Creative
- Inspiring, passionate, and giving special attention to every art/visual detail while working with the social media and creative team in the agency.
- Execute visual content from KV, social media content, Storyboard, POSM, etc.
- Determine how best to present a concept visually.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Ensure that the clients’ brief of the desired message and the images are conveyed to consumers.
- Present to clients to develop an artistic approach and style and get the approval
- Identifying areas of improvement for visual content and executing it.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1 - 2 years of experience in digital creative agency would be our top priorities
- An impressive portfolio that boosts a collection of his/her work that demonstrates his or her style and abilities.
- Good communication skills, to be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements.
- Exceptionally creative, to be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas to develop advertising campaigns, set design, layout options etc.
- Able to organize, direct, and motivate other artists. production.
- Time managing skills, to be able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Contribute hands-on to the projects from design through development
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More