This job post is managed by
Job description for Graphic Design Intern at Arka Creation
- Understanding ARKA Creation’s design principles and design methods.
- Develop design and content for offline and online promotions. Digital design understanding is mandatory.
- Responsible to develop brand identity and recommend revisions from time to time.
- Designing marketing materials, exploring new and interesting layouts for offline and online collaterals.
- Be a part of consulting team on client projects, this includes: audits, analysis, evaluation and proposal.
- Assisting the company’s digital marketing efforts.
- Facilitate all design-related works at ARKA Creation.
- Tangerang or Jakarta based.
- Fresh graduates or minimum 1 years experience in Graphic Design or DKV field.
- Good knowledge of English, communication and teamworking. Good photography skill is a plus.
- Have a great experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere Pro.
- Eager to learn all the new updates and creative in working around things.
- Able to lead a team, meet every deadlines and have an eye for quality control.
- Have a great taste in design industry both International and local scale.
- Sharp eye, attention to detail, critical, able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Full-time work from Monday to Friday. Online and offline.
- Max 28 years old.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More