Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Graphic Design Intern at Ovento
- Create design visual for all of Ovento’s branding and promotion activities
- Maintain and update Ovento's social media posts monthly based
- Collaborate with digital & social media strategiest to produce an outstanding design visual based on style and creative guidelines given by the Digital Marketing Team
- Actively contribute to brainstorming sessions revolving around visual content strategy
- Bachelor student (min. sem 7) in Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Creative Multimedia or any related field. (Fresh Graduate is a Plus)
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/CorelDraw/Canva (Adobe Premier is a plus)
- Must have a creative portfolio that highlights your capabilities and past creations (Candidate with no portfolio will be rejected)
- Have a coherent sense of visual communication and design sense
- An active person who enjoys working as a team yet is capable of working individually
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work Monday - Friday for (min.) 3 months internship (WFH/WFO)
- This is a Paid Internship.
- Work and learn altogether with a team who are willing to grow together!
- Future job opportunity to become a full-time graphic designer at Ovento.
- Personal development benefits