Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints Recommended] Software Architect at Fossil Việt Nam
- Design workﬂows, architecture and build advanced applications on Mobile platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deﬁne, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug ﬁxing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Work closely with design team to visualize complicated features to enhance UX/UI
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Solid experience on concurrency programming and scheduling techniques.
- Solid experience in optimization techniques: caching, lazy loading and memory management.
- Knowledge in software design patterns.
- Good sense of UI/UX components and customization.
- Self-motivated, logical thinking, and a strong desire to build high-quality applications.
- Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal.