Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Pre Sales Engineer at Alfa Connections
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Work together with the sales team to provide Microsoft 365 solutions to clients. This includes promoting, explaining, and presenting ideas and possible solutions.
- Understand the client's pain points and requirements, and then come up with a proposed solution. In doing so, you will also present and explain concepts so clients can understand the benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Communicate with technical leaders to create proof of concept designs to convince clients of the feasibility of the solution proposed. In the project phase, you will perform in-depth requirement gathering, liaising with developers, and ensuring that the final product meets customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Conduct workshops or webinars from time to time.
- Provide best practices to customers in the envisioning and onboarding and usage of Microsoft 365 workloads.
- Effect Microsoft service adoption and increase active users with Microsoft defined adoption guidance and methodology
- Maintain knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite of services, required tools and products consistently as more features are rolled out
- Assist customers in adoption and change management programs.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer relationships while driving positive customer satisfaction
- Experienced in consulting customer on Microsoft 365 range of products (Office 365, EMS, Windows 10/11)
- MS Exchange 2013/2016/2019, SharePoint server 2013 and above, MS Active Directory.
- Azure AD and Azure Infrastructure
- Experience in corporate IT management, including Microsoft 365 admin responsibility and internal Microsoft workload deployment would be an advantage.
- Experience in people management would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing would be an advantage
- Experienced in Education customer would be an advantage
- Microsoft Certified Trainer would be desired
- Minimum 4 years of working experience
- PowerShell v2 and above.
- Azure AD and Azure Rights Management / Active Directory Right Management.
- DHCP, TCP/IP, Networking, DNS Configuration.
- Basic Firewall configuration or Router configurations.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview