Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Business Development Manager at APL LOGISTICS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Lead, plan, develop, and implement commercial strategy across the organization
- Grow and expand service capabilities and network
- Develop a sales pipeline, engage in sales, negotiate and secure contracts.
- Establish and maintain Sales Admin systems for measuring all related aspects of operations to achieve commercial plan (Dashboard)
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff and achieve service differentiation through our people & processes
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Be proficient in cross-functional management and financial reporting requirements and processes
- Able to navigate a large matrix organization and handle ambiguity
- University Degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the logistics environment and track record in Large Account Management.
- At least 6 years working experience in commercial settings if non-logistics related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of experience in people management / Leadership roles
- Proven “Global” mindset, ability to succeed in global environment and executing in local markets
- Knowledge and experience in logistics management, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-related services.
- Project management experience – Leading teams, mobilizing resources, problem solving, process mapping, managing ambiguity
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships and interact effectively at all levels of seniority
- Strategic mind, keen sense of observation and street savvy
- Ability to understand and apply innovation/new concepts to existing workflow or supply chain solutions.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview