Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Geotechnical/Tunnel Engineer PT Sinotech Engineering Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Geotechnical or equivalent, and a Certificate of Expertise(SKA) is preferred.
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- At least 7 Years of working experience in Geotechnical, QC, design, program management and construction of the structural aspects of underground infrastructure projects including cut and cover, mined and bored tunnels, for water, highway, transit, and rail.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Strong technical background in structural engineering for underground infrastructure, computer modelling of ground/structure interaction.
- Independent, organized with positive work attitude.
- Relevant working experience in the supervision/audit of the construction work related to the excavation/protection of tunnels and slope protection.The experience of hydro power construction projects is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, good work ethos, attitude and fast adapt.
- Willing to be placed at Padangsidimpuan, Sipirok, Marancar, and Batang Toru in Sumatera Utara. Candidate lives in North Sumatera area is preferred.
- Review/examine contractor’s construction/work plans, quality documentation and field investigation reports.
- Monitor geological hazards like landslides and soil erosion.
- Monitor QA/QC conditions during and after construction of hydro power structures in structure excavation, Audits, Tunnel lining/protection, slop protection, embankments, drilling activities, etc.
- Monitor project construction plans to ensure objectives are being satisfied and provide timely advice to the Project Manager/Co-PM/Site Manager on any anticipated delays affecting project commitments.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Project Manager/Co-PM/Site Manager.
- Responsible for supervision work of underground and tunnelling with an emphasis on structural engineering.
- Carry out the supervision (quality control) of Geotechnical, underground excavation and tunneling works.