Must have skills
Job description for General Manager at EMERHUB
- Ensure the operational development, coordination, and management of the service team.
- Accountability for Order Intake and Revenue in your assigned market area.
- Actively quote and sell individual spare parts, spare parts contracts, and project spare parts
- Collaborate closely with other local and global Services business lines and Business units
- In cooperation with market area Service Heads identify and implement local opportunities for Service frame agreements and Field Service agreements
- Actively support agreement negotiations to successfully maximize the entire life cycle of customers’ equipment.
- Support the Market Area Service Head in developing and implementing appropriate long-term growth strategies aligned with the company’s strategic goals.
- In cooperation with our APAC sales team, support CAPEX equipment sales as agreed with the head of APAC.
- Prepare accurate spare parts forecasting, ensuring availability and sharing with the procurement team
- In cooperation with the procurement team increase delivery reliability by optimizing inventory accuracy and parts availability
- In cooperation with market area Service Heads identify and implement local opportunities for performance-based agreements and Site Services related agreements