This job post is managed by
Job description for General Affairs and Finance Intern (Office All Rounder) at Education One
- Record and document financial transactions accurately on a daily basis.
- Maintain detailed records of income, expenses, and other financial activities.
- Update and maintain employee absence records.
- Conduct regular audits of financial transactions
- Provide support for various finance-related tasks as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and documentation.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or D3 Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Spreadsheets, and other accounting software.
- Proven experience in finance or administrative roles.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More