This job post is managed by
Job description for General Admin Bali at PT. Susu Alternatif Nusantara
- Ensure the availability of necessary office equipment.
- Coordinate office maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, databases, and filing systems.
- Coordinate and assist with logistics during events.
- Assist with basic financial tasks, such as claims and reimbursements.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's degree or relevant certification is a plus.
- Previous experience in administrative support or a related role.
- An F&B background is strongly preferred
- Good communication skills
- Willing to be placed in Badung, Bali (5 day of WFO)
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More