Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description GENERAL ACCOUNTANT The Color Club
- Make booking & monitor all cash & non-cash transactions to ensure the accuracy of statistics
- Make account receivables & prepare invoices, documents, contracts for customers
- Monitor & get liabilities accounts paid on time for providers.
- Track & manage the asset’s cost.
- Petty cash & financial transactions.
- Month-End Closing timely. Checking and ensuring the ending balance is matched with reports.
- Prepare & submit tax reports quarterly, yearly.
- Manage & file vouchers, invoices & contracts; prepare financial statements, VAT following Vietnamese Law.
- Regularly cooperate with HR about reconciliation salary payable, insurance and PIT.
- Compliance with local laws and regulations in the areas of company compliance, accounting standards, taxes, statutory reporting/filing and corporate governance.
- Internal/Management reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Accountant/Chairman
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance/Auditing)
- At least 2+ years practical experience in accounting and controlling
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and accounting software applications experience.
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam’s Law (taxation, accounting, insurance,…); The regime of management, use and depreciation of fixed assets…
- Excellent bookkeeping and administrative skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Flexibility and hands-on approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Be patient with correct numbers and reconciliation
- Detail orientated, well organized
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects