Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Game UI Artist (Graphic Designer) Xii Braves / Century Game
- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim
- Understand the design brief and decide on the best and most efficient way to execute them.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to supervisor’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of the Art team, reporting to the Senior UI Artist and Art Director.
- Prefer to have at least 3-5 years of experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Good understanding of basic design principles, such as layouting, perspective and color theory.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas via chat, email or video chat.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Knowledge in Unity 3D software and flash animation is a plus.)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Team building events