Job description for Game Producer at Agate
*WE WILL ONLY PROCESS CANDIDATES WHO APPLY TO OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE (https://agate.id/careers/), OR YOU CAN ALSO DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
*KAMI HANYA AKAN MEMPROSES KANDIDAT YANG DAFTAR MELALUI WEBSITE KAMI (https://agate.id/careers/), ATAU SILAKAN DAFTAR LANGSUNG MELALUI: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Coordinate the development team that consists of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, etc.
- Make sure the game is delivered within the budget, schedule, and the level of quality that agreed upon.
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game (i.e. backlog, bug reports, etc)
- Maintain healthy teamwork and communication
- Assist other departments (marketing, product development, etc) for development related tasks
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (software, game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have an understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Able to prioritize task based on the impact to the game being developed
- Works well despite pressures or tight schedule
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events