Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Must have skills
Job description for Game Animator at Athena Studio
- Liaising with Game Designer and Dev teams on scope of effects.
- Working with Game Designer to plan a schedule.
- Be able to use Unity, Spine and willing to learn to use Unity 2D to make Animation & VFX.
- Modeled various art assets using Unity 2D, Spine engine.
- Porting finished art to the Unity 2D, Spine ensuring final art runs to full visual resolution.
- Working within the limits of the Unity2D, Spine, data sizes, loading speeds.
- Creating effects templates and animations.
- Academic background in art, design or equivalent programs.
- Possess good understanding of design standard and visual hierarchy.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of 2D Animation
- Strong understanding of animation and visual effects, specialized in mobile games is a plus.
- User experience related certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of game genres and trends in gaming is a plus.
- Proficiency in using design tools (Photoshop, Spine, Unity 2D etc...).
- Able to independently research and create quality solutions to problems.
- Able to create animations by using Spine, Unity or other tools.
- 3+ years of experience in the mobile game industry.
- 3+ years experience in 2D Animation & VFX
- Can use Unity to design animations & video effects is a big plus.
- Ability to create sound effects, conducting audio mixes and design is a big plus.
- Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail.
- Possess the spirit of pioneer, creative and unique thinking.
- Ability to take on constructive criticism and deliver amendments based on feedback.
- Used to working under pressure and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with other team members (strong communication skills).
- Willing to share ideas and knowledge.
- Grow mindset: Can-do attitude, learning spirit, persist in the face of setbacks.
- Strong interest in Puzzle, Casual games art is a plus.
- A love of playing mobile games and sensitivity to the user experience is a plus.
- Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
- Electrical standing desk for most comfortable seat
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Paternity Leave policy offers more than 10 days of Paid leave, not including days-off.
- Remaining Annual leave will be transferred to the next working year
- Premium health insurance package for you and your relatives
- Annual health check-up at premium clinic
- Interesting workout activities: gym/fitness, yoga, kick-boxing, football after work
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- Reward program for engaged activities and volunteering
- Annual company trip & quarter team bonding activities
- Happy hours and awesome parties
- Development opportunity: sponsorship for training courses
- With regular discussions, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Additional allowance & gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1, 1/5, 1/6…
- Pantry booster with food & beverages, game station & entertainment: PS4,...
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.