As a Senior Fullstack/Backend NodeJS Engineer , you will be responsible for collaborating with other engineers, product owners to design, build, release new features in a timely manner, without causing disruption to our users. You will be working on different facets of the projects and taking multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Brainstorm and develop our online products – including our web apps, platforms, and product-related things
- Design and develop large scale production using the latest technologies such as NodeJS, GraphQL, ReactJS
- Work with the team to continuously improve our products to bring the best experiences to the users and contribute to our engineering quality
- Deep understanding of how to build high performance, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Experience facing the challenges of building software as a service, including designing architecture and maintaining software at scale
- Expertise / Experience in backend side development using NodeJS, SQL databases; experience with GraphQL APIs, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Good English communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in Web-Backend development
- Good organizational skills and attention to details
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skill
For Fullstack engineer:
- Proficiency working with ReactJS, hands-on experience with backend development; Experience with React Hooks is a plus.
- Experience in UI/UX.
Why Candidate should apply for this position
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball, ping-pong tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.