Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Full Stack Developer (REMOTE) Analytico Asia
- Build online applications that facilitate the transformation and visualisation of data retrieved from 3rd Party E-Commerce and Digital Marketing APIs
- Implement integrations with 3rd Party APIs
- Maintain and improve the internal APIs
- Develop and enhance front end user interface
- Review and turn business requirements into actionable solution implementation
- At least 1 year of experience working with Marketing & E-Commerce APIs (e.g. Google, Facebook, Lazada, Shopee, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Past experience building Microsoft Add-Ins or Google Add-Ons
- Python (optional, willing to learn on the job)
- Payment Gateway Integrations (optional, willing to learn on the job)
- Past experience working in digital marketing or e-commerce industries
- Remote work options
- Business Decision Makers complain that Data Teams don’t provide the guidance they hoped for
- Data Teams complain that they have valuable insights but can’t sell them to Business Decision Makers.
- Analytico Asia aims to bridge this communication divide by providing automated business persuasion templates for Data Teams to effectively communicate actionable insights to Business Decision Makers in a "language" that they understand.