Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Frontend Engineer Twibbonize
- Develop features and improvements of Twibbonize products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders within the Engineering team to maintain a high bar of quality in a face-paced, iterative environment.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Ability to translate design files (we use Figma) into interactive digital experiences.
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git.
- Good communication skills and the ability to provide insightful feedback in your area of expertise.
- Sense of ownership over a project.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbally.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Physics, or any other related field.
- Remote work options