Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Frontend Developer ProSpace Pte Ltd
- Talented front-end web engineer who is comfortable in hybrid technologies and can pick up a new technologies quickly.
- Self driven person who is responsible for the on-schedule delivery of tasks and software quality.
- Open for technical challenges.
- Reliable team player who can take ownership of the work and benefits of the company
- Build new and key features for the Prospace web applications by working closely with the prod- uct and design teams.
- Analyse and optimise performance and reliability for the frontend of the applications.
- Build high performance dynamic web applications with tech stacks such as React, Redux,Wepack, ES6, Node.js, etc.
- Take full ownership of projects from implementation to testing, deployment and maintenance.
- A Computer Science/Computer Engineering Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of front-end or web application development experience
- Experience on Node.js development
- Proficient in frontend development using ReactJS with Redux
- Experience with front-end Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience of D3.js or related web data visualisation tools
- Experience with web responsive design and implementation and handling cross browser com-patibility
- Experience with front ned performance profiling and optimisation
- Experience of using AWS services such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CodeDeploy, etc