Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front-end Developer Feedloop
- Bachelorʼs degree in computer programming, computer science, or bootcamps program preferred.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Fluency or understanding of front-end framework such as React, Vue, or Svelte.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web apps.
- Ensuring responsive web design.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new technologies.
- Determining the structure and design of web apps.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.