Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Work with other team members to develop products or projects.
- Determine the structure and design of the page.
- Develop features to improve user experience.
- Ensuring optimal web design for mobile or smartphone.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future needs.
- Implement, optimize, and maintain applications.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Career Path
- Skill Development
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Medical Reimbursement
- Travel Allowance
- Overtime Fee