The Front End Developer will work along with other developers and report directly to the senior engineer/ Project Manager. Main responsibilities will include deliver new features, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project.
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
• Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
• Participate in full life-cycle of software development
• Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
• Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent degrees.
• Having 6 months + experience in software developement
• Experience in AngularJS or ReactJS or NodeJS or EXTJS…
• Good OOAD and OOP knowledge.
• Good logical thinking, problem solving, learning attitude and team work skills.
• Have experience in using design patterns.
• Have experience in database such as SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra… is a plus
• Have experience working in Agile/ Scrum/ Waterfall projects is a plus
• Good English skill is a plus
Quang Trung Software City, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, Tân Chánh Hiệp, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
52 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam
Floor 18th, VCCI Tower, 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Quality Assurance Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.