Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front Desk Receptionist On Good Ground
- Weekday morning shifts: 9am to 2pm (5 hours)
- Weekday evening shifts: 5:00pm to 9:30pm (3.5 hours) or 6pm to 9:30pm (2.5 hours)
- Weekend morning shift: 7:30am to 1:30pm (6 hours)
- Weekend full day shift: 7:30am to 1:45pm, lunch break for one hour, 2:45pm to 6pm (9.5 hours)
- Joining the yoga/barre community
- Free yoga/barre classes when they are slots available!
- To open the studio and ensure cleanliness of the space
- Make sure that the studio is kept tidy and clean at all times. Ensure that all equipments are placed back into the shelves after every class.
- Check students in for class, and answer any questions or inquiries from students or walk in customers
- Handle sales of packages and input them into MINDBODY
- Inform management team if there are any issues or feedback from students
- Misc admin stuff like letting us know when the toilet paper has run out etc.
- Use the Magic Clean to clean the floor at the end of every shift before you lock up the studio
- Ensure that all lights and aircon are switched off before you leave the studio (remember to lock up!)
- Take photos/videos for Instagram stories when necessary
- Flexible work hours