Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Teaching in class on respective subjects and ensure the quality of teaching content and delivery within classes according to the standard courses outline
- Evaluating, guiding, and advising the students
- Produce high-quality research publication
- Participate actively in community service activities
- Participate in the promotion of i3L profile and understanding of Life Sciences, as well as a lead partnership with industries
- Doctoral degree in Food Technology, Food Science and Technology, Food Processing, Food Engineering, or related areas
- One year of experience in teaching and research, preferably in Higher Education Institution
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- The overseas graduate would be preferable
- Excellent English communication skill is mandatory.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events