Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Financial Service Intern at SURE Financial Group
- Entrepreneur skills (networking, thinking out of the box)
- Financial planning skills that are able to be used in day-to-day life
- Financial Advisory and services
- Business planning - Retirement, Wealth & Legacy Planning
- Sales and marketing - Lead generation
- Social media marketing - Expand business using social media
- Events management - Running roadshows
- Client relationship management - Client portfolio management
- Recruitment - Building your team
- Generating revenue - Passive income
- Entrepreneur spirit and how to have your own & diversify your businesses
- Vibrant, motivated, and fun working environment
- 1-to-1 coaching provided by experienced mentors
- Daily training to help sharpen your skills that may not be taught in school/classes
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Minimum Diploma/ 'A' Level qualification
- Undergraduates can apply as well