Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Financial Planner Credence Group
- Making a difference in the lives of others.
- Work-life balance
- Training provided by top professional trainers to enhance skill sets
- Mentorship and coaching support
- Friendly, fun and family oriented team
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Monthly Allowance + Commission (+ incentive overseas trips!)
- Understand the client's financial goals, aspirations, and concerns.
- Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Develop and recommend a holistic financial package to help clients achieve their financial goals in all stages of life.
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure a good relationship with clients.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in any field
- 21 years old and above (MAS requirement)
- No prior experience required, training provided :)
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events