Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Financial Controller at Selex Motors
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing budget variances;
- Reviewing the company's financial statements to ensure they are accurate;
- Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements;
- Recommending changes in policies or procedures that will improve financial performance
- Forecasting future financial performance;
- Preparing and analysing budgets;
- Providing accurate financial reports to management;
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations;
- Assist CEO in fund-raising and other tasks as required.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- Qualification: ACCA/CPAA is a big plus
- Good knowledge and application of International Financial Reporting Standards is an advantage (IFRS).
- Excellent accounting knowledge
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Possess strong integrity and work ethics
- Good problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and coach team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent proficiency in English language is a must
- Experience with startup and/or fundraising will be a BIG plus
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Salary: Competitive and negotiable
- Stock option: Attractive stock option
- Opportunity to be key member in an ambitious startup company
- 56/18 Mac Thai To Lane, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.
- Start working in Aug 2022 or earliest available time.