Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Finance Services Intern at Pursuit Careers
- Understanding wealth protection and wealth accumulation for personal financial planning.
- Learning and exploring business concepts behind marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Brainstorming and discussion on case studies and business presentations.
- Discovering your most suited career matching your strength and personality.
- Understanding yourself at work and your best working style.
- Cultivating good habits and mindset for individuals.
- Learn about the basics of investments and financial management.
- Deepen your knowledge about the trend in financial markets.
- Understanding Singapore’s law, guidelines and regulations in the financial industry.
- Courses run by the top trainers in the business and networking class.
- 1-to-1 guidance session and on-the-job training with our career managers, mentors and qualified professionals.
- 21 years old of age and above
- Diploma or A-level Certification